PDA

View Full Version : No woodturning demo for me!

Roger Chandler
09-06-2013, 1:48 PM
Tomorrow's goblet demo by me had to be rescheduled.........the function of my shop vac accurately depicts how getting sick 2 days before the event feels.......of course, being as miserable as I am today is worse! Flu plus a sinus infection on top of that......bummer!

At least the club officers were able to arrange a back up......for which I am grateful!

John Keeton
09-06-2013, 2:19 PM
Sorry about that, Roger, but the upside is - apparently, it wasn't an allergic reaction to the cherry!!!:) The flu will pass, but being allergic to cherry for a woodturner is a lifetime situation.

Roger Chandler
09-06-2013, 2:28 PM
Sorry about that, Roger, but the upside is - apparently, it wasn't an allergic reaction to the cherry!!!:) The flu will pass, but being allergic to cherry for a woodturner is a lifetime situation.

I am at least thankful for that John. This situation was truly puzzling to me.........glad it was not the cherry. A confluence of allergy, flu and the turning.....I was not sure what caused this sudden onset of symptoms.

bob svoboda
09-06-2013, 3:32 PM
Roger,
Hope you feel better real soon!

Dan Hintz
09-06-2013, 3:49 PM
the function of my shop vac accurately depicts how getting sick 2 days before the event feels..

I get really concerned when it matches the function of your vacuum... in reverse. Soup for me, all day long.

Roger Chandler
09-07-2013, 11:20 AM
Roger,
Hope you feel better real soon!

Thanks Bob! I appreciate the well wishes!