PDA

View Full Version : Trotec driver for windows 7

Tom Evans Milw
09-01-2013, 10:17 PM
Hello all is there a driver for Windows 7? I bought a used speedy 300. Every thing works great on the xp machine that came with it. Just looking to upgrade the computer.

Regards,

Scott Shepherd
09-02-2013, 8:48 AM
Sure, it's out there and available for Windows 7. You might want to look into upgraded to their new Job Control X. I find it to be much better than the old driver. Give Trotec a call and they'll straighten you out either way you go, the old or the new.

Ronald Erickson
09-02-2013, 11:03 AM
I sent an email to my Trotec rep a couple of weeks ago about the availability of Job Control X and his response was it would be available as an upgrade in about 8 weeks (that would make it mid October), but he was unsure of pricing.

Tom Evans Milw
09-02-2013, 11:27 AM
Thank you both for the info. It was already on my schedule to introduce myself to the local rep. You have given me more reason do do so. I continue to find more reason to haunt this forum and support it.

Ronald Erickson
11-18-2013, 9:31 PM
An update on Job Control X; my sales rep got back to me with the info that JCX is $295 and needs to be ordered through tech support due to a firmware upgrade requirement ( at least for my laser).

Tom Evans Milw
11-19-2013, 9:09 PM
Thank you Ron. I should be ordering it soon.