PDA

View Full Version : Part of my latest project...

Michael Dunn
09-01-2013, 2:03 PM
Hey guys!

I've been quite busy this past month on some really cool projects. One is complete and two are set to be complete tomorrow.

Here are some pics...

This client has a nice, newly remodeled basement with a very nice bar. They wanted some behind the bar shelving with a drink ledge and mirrors and some storage for there liquor.

The plans changed a bit near the end, nothing major.

The first pic of the entertainment center area is the before pic. He had something there already, but wanted me to do some turd polishing. So I added red oak boards on the door to cover the time and make it look more like a built-in. Then I added face frames to cover all the shoddy toe nailed butt joints and built a decent sized media cabinet with a shelf and two doors. The doors aren't on there yet as I just completed them a few minutes ago.

I also tore out the time staircase and replaced with RO treads and RO plywood risers. I still have to repair the drywall. Collateral damage. Sadly, I didn't think of that when pricing the job.

Before...

After...

Michael Dunn
09-05-2013, 7:39 PM
Here are some more pics, now that it is complete... Except for the glass shelf that I dropped on my ankle and broke. DOH!!!