PDA

View Full Version : Gotta tell someone

Steve Jenkins
05-28-2005, 11:09 AM
It looks like this fall our Dallas BBQ will be in a different location, suitable for camping and room for RVs. We made an offer on a house on 4-1/2 acres and it was accepted. we haven't closed yet. The house, built in '58, needs a lot of work but has great potential and both Margie and I are looking forward to the process. I'll keep you updated as things progress and post some pics once it ours for sure.

Jim O'Dell
05-28-2005, 11:27 AM
That's great, Steve. What part of the Dallas suburbs is it? Good luck with the remodel.. We bought a 20 year old house 1 year ago yesterday. I think we are on a 10 year plan for the remodel!!!! Jim.

Martin Shupe
05-29-2005, 1:14 AM
Congratulations, Steve!

Of course, now you are thinking, "how am I going to move my shop to the new location?"

Slowly, a piece at a time, I guess.

Dennis Peacock
05-29-2005, 7:07 AM
Congrats Steve!!!!! You'll really like all the room....but....moving that Altendorf is going to be a real challenge.!!! :eek: ;) :D

Jim Becker
05-29-2005, 9:16 AM
Congratulations, Steve!! I was impressed with the stuff you showed me about the property when I visited last week. That's really going to be a nice change for you in so many ways. It will require a few more miles travel to stop by in my travels, but that's ok!!! ;)