PDA

View Full Version : Storage of the incra positioner tsls32 off the table saw

Mike Roth
08-30-2013, 12:36 AM
Can anyone supply pictures or diagrams of the systems they developed to store the incra ls32 positioner when you are not using it on the table saw. For instance using your cross cutting sled.
I don't want to put the positioner on the ground, but I'm
looking into ways to store it on the side of new sawstop pcs175. Any help is greatly appreciated
thanks
mike

Steve Schlumpf
08-30-2013, 9:53 AM
Moved this from another forum... hopefully someone here can offer Mike some storage ideas.

joe mclain
09-02-2013, 3:53 PM
When I'm using a sled I usually just push the fence all the way out. When I take the fence off of the saw (or my fence off the router table as in the pix below) for a short period of time I just lean it against a cabinet. When I need to take one of them off for a longer period of time I just hang it on the wall.

On the wall it's mounted on those angled hanging brackets you can get at the hardware store that screw through the wallboard into the studs. You can see (out of focus) the saw beneath the hanging router fence, I have hung the saw fence up there without any problems; note, I NEVER remove that rear cross member on the rails (don't remember what it's called) that locks down the sliding part of the fence.

-jr-

Mike Roth
09-12-2013, 4:33 AM
Thank you JR Do you also store the TS-LS that is on your table saw that way? Hanging from the angle brackets?