PDA

View Full Version : Just thought I would share

Eddie Watkins
05-28-2005, 12:01 AM
I have enjoyed looking at other's projects so I thought I would share one. I'm still trying to learn how to compress pictures down under the 100k limit so maybe I will have some more soon. This a project I did a few years ago but itt was my test picture. I hope this works..

Eddie

Steve Stube
05-28-2005, 12:08 AM
Very nice table.

Try reducing the scan window before you scan the photo. Run a preview and drag the lines to the edges of your photo. Looks like you have a great deal of matt/empty space added in the pixel count.

It took me a few tries my first time. BTW, a belated welcome to SMC. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Eddie Watkins
05-28-2005, 12:14 AM
Very nice table.

Try reducing the scan window before you scan the photo. Run a preview and drag the lines to the edges of your photo. Looks like you have a great deal of matt/empty space added in the pixel count.

Thanks, As you can see by my post count, I am fairly inexperienced.

Rob Littleton
05-28-2005, 12:30 AM
Hey Eddie,

slightly off subject but I see you are in OK.

ANY chance you might be anywhere near the home town of Carrie Underwood. I was just wondering if you could get a message to her, like MARRY ME !!!!

Not sure if you know who she is but she just won American Idol 2005 and she lives in a small town out that way. She is close to the most georgous young girl I have seen in my life (not sure if 38 years old falls inot the "dirty old man" category, but if it does, I guess I am one)......

all in jest......

nice table by the way

Eddie Watkins
05-28-2005, 12:41 AM
Rob,
My wife loves the show. Pretty, smart(she's a senior in college), and talented, some people have it all. Checotah is about an hour and half eaast of here on I-40. Thanks for the compliment. I'm posting another trying Steve's recommendation. This is a king size bed to give you some scale.

Steve Stube
05-28-2005, 12:50 AM
Test to see if I can fit it to normal page size.
Looks like 800 X 600 will be about right.

Jeff Sudmeier
05-30-2005, 10:05 AM
Eddie, that is a great looking table! I am looking forward to seeing more of your work!

Eddie Watkins
05-31-2005, 9:10 AM
Thanks Jeff. That bed really doesn't look as bad as the picture. I evidently shrunk it too much and lost some of the quality. I had taken some pictures of my shop and several projects I still had and my computer blew up Saturday. I had to get a new hard drive and lost them all but I wll retake and see if I can figure out how to get the right amount of definition so they aren't so granular.

Eddie