PDA

View Full Version : Are there any members located in Washington state (west side)

Lance Black
05-27-2005, 10:28 PM
I am curious if there are any members located in Washington State (West Side) that would be willing to show me their laser system? I am planning a trip to the convention in Las Vegas or Long Beach (both held at the same time) in July to see the various systems. I would like to have a little more GOOD information to ask the Reps. I had an embroidery business a 6 years ago and discovered that there is always more of a skill set then just stick it in the machine and bang, "see how easy that was!". So if anyone would be willing to show me some of the daily in and outs, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Keith Outten
05-28-2005, 4:16 AM
Lance,

Check the link below for a list of SMC members who own laser engravers. The list includes the city and state of each member, you can contact candidates via Private Message and ask for their help.

Good Luck!

http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=8105

rich shepard
05-28-2005, 1:29 PM
I'm in Salem if you want to stop by, I know not in Whashington but hey still the northwest. Plus the Epilog dealer is in Centralia WA. on I-5 (Pacific Northwest Laser) I know Phil and Magde would be more them happy help you out. In fact they are going to have a open house sometime in July when the new shop is done.
rich

Michael McDuffie
05-28-2005, 6:09 PM
Lance,
I'm in Des Moines at 272nd and Pacific Highway South.
I got my Epilog when Phil still worked out of California with BL Marketing. It's a Epilog Legend 24 with 70 watts.
You are welcome to stop by and check it out if you want.

Michael

Darren coffell
06-03-2005, 10:04 PM
I am in Bend, Or. I have 2 laser pros and would be happy to show you what they can do.