PDA

View Full Version : Light

David John Evans
08-23-2013, 7:11 AM
Hi all. I'm looking for the light that fits on the end of this type of sign. I can do the sign and even made a holder using wood but I would like to use the correct thing. Can any one tell me what they are called and where I can get them from. Thanks David

Jiten Patel
08-23-2013, 7:25 AM
Hi David,

The lights you are looking for are LED lights. They come in various colours and are sold as individual lights, in strips or roll and fixed structures. Google search LED lights and there will be lots of sellers to provide them for you. I am based in the UK so cannot point you to a particular supplier. Also search for LEDs or LED edge lighting on the forums, it's been discussed quite a few times.

AL Ursich
08-23-2013, 11:53 AM
Search eBay for Reel LED's and you will find this... It is a flexible tape with 3 LED's and a Cut Line. You trim them on the cut line and attach a 12 volt DC Wall Wort Power Supply.

They have solid colors and even with a controller some that change color.:eek:

AL

David John Evans
08-24-2013, 7:37 AM
I'm happy with the LEDs what I'm looking for is the holder that has the LED inside them and you fit the picture in it. David

Shane Archie
08-25-2013, 1:37 AM
Try, "Edge Lit Sign Base".

Shane.

I'm happy with the LEDs what I'm looking for is the holder that has the LED inside them and you fit the picture in it. David

Shane Archie
08-25-2013, 1:38 AM
Try, "Edge Lit Sign Base"

Shane.

David John Evans
08-25-2013, 7:15 AM
Thanks for that Shane, now I will let Google show me the way. David