PDA

View Full Version : Advice on Machine to Buy

eric tan
08-15-2013, 8:21 PM
Dear All,

I am a laser cut and fabrication enthusiast from Indonesia, and considering to get my first laser cut machine and opening a laser cut and fabrication workshop. The best seems to be Trotec and Epilog, but way out of my budget, which cost around $ 30000 in my country for 1.3m x 0.9m cutting size. Thus, I am considering to get China laser printer. I have tried to find Shenhui brand (which is so far the best recommended by forum's majority), but they don't have distributor that can give aftersales service in my country. The other brand available is Jiwang, which cost around $8200 in my country, Indonesia. My qouestion is:
- is there anybody have experience with this brand (Jiwang)?
- the chiller system is water chiller, any difficulty handling this?
- is it worth to support laser starter business?
- Can someone give me hint / advice on starting this business?
beside giving laser cut and engrave service, I will also producing merchandise to sell like key chain, picture frame, acrylic pc case,puzzle , and etc.

Thanks a lot..

Regards,

Eric

Dan Hintz
08-16-2013, 7:59 AM
As a point of reference... Shenhui doesn't have after-sales service in the US, either, but people still buy them. Don't let that be your holdback to purchasing a system that you need.

eric tan
08-16-2013, 9:29 AM
As a point of reference... Shenhui doesn't have after-sales service in the US, either, but people still buy them. Don't let that be your holdback to purchasing a system that you need.

Hi Dan, noted, will consider that...