PDA

View Full Version : Graduation

Steve Ash
05-26-2005, 9:46 PM
Don't know if this qualifies as a gloat or not....and I don't have any pictures but My youngest son graduates from High School tomorrow! He will graduate with a 3.2 g.p.a. and has a job starting on Monday as an apprentice electrician. He was also selected last fall as All Conference Offensive Lineman for football on a team that was in the Division 3 quarter finals for a State Championship. (I'll step off the soapbox now.:D )

Tony Falotico
05-26-2005, 9:57 PM
That's a Gloat if I ever heard one, and one to be proud of.......
You get right back on that soap box and enjoy

Congratulations to your son on his fine accomplishments, you both have a lot to be proud of!

Jerry Clark
05-26-2005, 11:21 PM
Ain't nothing wrong with that gloat-- you should be proud as he goes to another level in his life, and so do you. Don't need pictures for that super gloat!;)

Rich Konopka
05-27-2005, 7:36 AM
Don't know if this qualifies as a gloat or not....and I don't have any pictures but My youngest son graduates from High School tomorrow! He will graduate with a 3.2 g.p.a. and has a job starting on Monday as an apprentice electrician. He was also selected last fall as All Conference Offensive Lineman for football on a team that was in the Division 3 quarter finals for a State Championship. (I'll step off the soapbox now.:D )

Steve,

I love Kid Gloats over tool gloats. It is much harder in today's world to raise children then it is to order a tool from the Internet. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Have a good weekend

Ken Fitzgerald
05-27-2005, 8:38 AM
You should be proud and post this gloat. I'll take a "kid" gloat over a tool or shop gloat any day! Raising kids is the job for which we have the least amount of training and which has the opportunity for the most rewards. Congrats to the Grad and the Dad (and Mom too, of course!).

Ted Shrader
05-27-2005, 9:22 AM
Steve -

That definitely is a gloat. Congratulations to you and your son. As the others have said, family gloats take precedence over tool gloats any time.

Regards,
Ted

Roy Wall
05-27-2005, 9:50 AM
Steve,

That is just terrific........we all need to keep pouring our lives into our children. You keep on being proud - family is the best thing!!!

Ditto on all the remarks!!:)

Ed Lang
05-27-2005, 3:01 PM
I agree.... kid gloats are a lot better than tool ones.

When my oldest son got Eagle Scout, I was all smiles for many weeks.

I hope you took him out to dinner or something!!!!

Congrats dad:)