PDA

View Full Version : Laserkerf product review

Bill Esposito
05-13-2003, 7:30 PM
Hi folks,

Just finished and posted my product review of the Laserkerf add-on laser saw guide for CMS, SCMS, and RAS.

//cerealport.net/woodworking/laserkerf]Laserkerf Review

Enjoy,

Ron McNeil
05-13-2003, 8:23 PM
Bill,

Nice review of the Laserkerf add-on laser saw guide. It was very informative. Thanks for the info.

Ace Karner
05-13-2003, 8:34 PM
I'm ordering one tonite, I've wanted a laser guide since I first saw Norm with his, and with my 59 year old eyes this should be a Godsend.

Tnanks for the post.

Ace

Halsey MCCombs
05-14-2003, 6:18 AM
Great review Bill. Question when mounted in back of the blade is there any problem with sawdust getting on the face of the laser. Halsey

Bill Esposito
05-14-2003, 6:50 AM
Originally posted by Halsey MCCombs
Great review Bill. Question when mounted in back of the blade is there any problem with sawdust getting on the face of the laser. Halsey Halsey,

Hasnt been a problem yet and the Bosch saw is a very dirty saw. That was the main reason for making sure the lens was out of the direct path of the sawdust (and out of the kickback path).

Tony Sade
05-14-2003, 8:42 AM
I know they sell an adapter (wedge) for use with a 1013 but I'd sure like to hear from someone who has actually attached one to their Makita slider. I took a look at my saw after reading Bill's review (thanks-great job) and I have my doubts about placement. Thanks,