PDA

View Full Version : Creeker Visit - Kelly Hanna w/ Robert Tarr

Jim Becker
05-26-2005, 5:17 PM
Robert and I were doin' bidness in the DFW area this week and had the opportunity to share a meal with Kelly Hanna on Monday night. (Obligatory mug shot below) It's always enjoyable to chat over bleeding chunks of meat and adult beverages...highly recommended. (I also stopped for a really quick "hello" with Steve Jenkins on Wednesday afternoon, but got way-layed from tracking Mike Mastin down by some unexpected "real work")

Richard Wolf
05-26-2005, 5:25 PM
Boy, thats a rough looking bunch, LOL.

Richard

Jim Becker
05-26-2005, 5:33 PM
Boy, thats a rough looking bunch, LOL.

Definitely a contrast in hair styles...hee hee

lou sansone
05-26-2005, 7:09 PM
always nice to visit

lou

Ken Garlock
05-26-2005, 7:49 PM
Jim, if you get to Mike Mastin's business in McKinney, give me a call and stop by for a visit. I am only about 6 miles west of Curly Woods.

Jim Becker
05-26-2005, 8:13 PM
Jim, if you get to Mike Mastin's business in McKinney, give me a call and stop by for a visit. I am only about 6 miles west of Curly Woods.

That's good to know, Ken. I know that there are already plans a-foot to return in the near future for additional meetings with this particular customer...a very large financial institution. The bummer of it was I thought I gained some free time yesterday late afternoon, but the phone rang...and when you're in the phone business, as it were...it works anywhere in the world. ;)

John Miliunas
05-26-2005, 9:20 PM
Well, if that just ain't a mottley lookin' crew!:D You hang with a good bunch 'o people there, Jim! Looks like the lot of you were having a good time. You best make your way out to Packerland one 'o these days!:) :cool:

Ken Salisbury
05-27-2005, 7:51 AM
Wow, --- For just a minute I had to do a "double take" - I thought for an instant that it was Larry, Curly and Mo :D :) :p ;)

Who picked up the lunch tab :)

Steve Jenkins
05-27-2005, 9:55 AM
Looks like it was a good thing I wasn't there. Would have been entirely too much glare in the pic. :cool:

Robert Tarr
05-27-2005, 10:44 AM
I think Ken just called me Mo! ;)

We had a great time and it was a nice visit. I did notice the servers were taking count of all the silverware as we were leaving....I thought we looked like a pretty trustworthy group, guess not.

Robert

Kelly C. Hanna
05-27-2005, 9:36 PM
Good one Ken!! I guess I'm closer to Moe hairstyle wise...:D:D:D

I sure had a good time talking to Jim & Robert. Always great to visit with good folks over a good meal and a beer or two.

The waitress was a bit flustered in our company and after seeing the pic I understand why....we 'skeered' her...:eek: :eek: :eek:

PS...here's the new avatar from the pic! Great job Jim, thanks!!

Kelly C. Hanna
05-27-2005, 9:42 PM
Sorry you couldn't make it Steve!