PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Dino!

Paul Berendsohn
05-26-2005, 9:33 AM
A friend directed me to a very glowing review of the EZSmart in "Tools of The Trade", a publication I think we can all agree is utterly without bias.

Some of the high points:

"Eurekazone's E-Z Smart Guide 100-inch SGS-1 is a 21st century extruded aluminum version of that classic jig."

"Eurekazone's well-designed undermount clamp system makes using the E-Z Smart Guide system easy and accurate."

"To make the SGS-1 a full 100 inches long, you spline the two 50-inch guide pieces and secure them together with Allen screws. They hold tight and the guide is dead straight."

"enabled me to make dead-straight bevel cuts on any shelf stock—both along the end or for full-sheet rips."

(Hopefully it's OK to post a link to the entire article?)
http://www.toolsofthetrade.net/articles/showarticle.asp?articleID=2264&position=1&type=article&partID=1

Nice to see the hard work paying off Dino...

Paul

Jeff Sudmeier
05-26-2005, 11:25 AM
Dino, Congrats! I wish you all the luck with your additions to your concept.

Dennis Peacock
05-26-2005, 11:27 AM
<B><I>Congrats Dino!!!!!!!!!! Way to go!!!!</I></B> :D

Glenn Clabo
05-26-2005, 12:53 PM
Always nice to see a good person get patted on the back for something he's worked so hard to create. It's a great product that continues to improve so I'm not surprised Dino...just happy for you. BZ!

John Miliunas
05-26-2005, 1:08 PM
Get used to it, Dino! Me thinks you'll be seeing plenty more reviews and acknowledgements, such as the one indicated here!:) Great job, my friend!:) :cool:

Bob Noles
05-26-2005, 1:23 PM
Way to go Dino!

We know it only gets better from here :p

Ted Shrader
05-26-2005, 1:26 PM
Dino -

Nice review! It is true and well deserved.

Good luck,
Ted

Joe Unni
05-26-2005, 10:44 PM
Dino? I'd expect nothing less.

Great job and congratulations!!

-joe

Joe Mioux
05-26-2005, 10:51 PM
Dino, ti kanis. Kalee thoulia!

Yasou!
JOe

Dino Makropoulos
05-26-2005, 11:11 PM
Thanks guys.
I think I can take it EZ now that more magazines come into play and more schools adapting the Concept. The CONGRATS go to all of you.
Without your support the Ez was dead..very EZ.
Because, if you think about it...a good idea belongs to all of us.
$5B. a year in hospital bills???

Now...If I can only convince my son Chris to try the Ez-Smart :confused: :confused: He's one of this 'F'Guys. :rolleyes:

Thanks guys.
YCF Dino