PDA

View Full Version : Holdfast Conversion Kit

Fred Belknap
08-01-2013, 8:48 PM
I see on their website they have a kit to convert their older model Holdfast vacuum (V810/V810R) to the new V-811. I was wondering if anyone has done this and how well did it work? I tried calling the number they give but reached an answering system and got no respond. Here is their address http://tmiproducts.net/holdfast/holdfast_v811_conversion.html

Roger Chandler
08-01-2013, 8:51 PM
I see on their website they have a kit to convert their older model Holdfast vacuum (V810/V810R) to the new V-811. I was wondering if anyone has done this and how well did it work? I tried calling the number they give but reached an answering system and got no respond.

I was looking at their website a couple of weeks ago............I had spoken to a factory rep back when I got my unit and he told me they were coming out with a more powerful unit.........they now have the V820r unit which they sell with the resin casting setup........supposed to pull more vacuum than the V810r. I wonder how much more? Seems like somewhere I heard the figure of 29 hg..........perhaps something I read, but this may be a good option.

Dave Fritz
08-02-2013, 7:57 AM
Interesting, thanks for the head's up Fred. Anxious to learn more about this set up.

Dave F.

Bernie Weishapl
08-02-2013, 9:47 PM
Thanks for the info Fred.