PDA

View Full Version : Woodpeckers ship their paolini rulers yet?

Andrew Pitonyak
08-01-2013, 4:06 PM
In March, I placed an order with Woodpeckers for (amongst other things), some paolini rulers (one time tool). I already own one and it is one of my most used tools. I expected that these would be shipped in July, anyone receive one yet?

I dropped them an email beginning of the week, but no response yet.

Ken Fitzgerald
08-01-2013, 4:13 PM
The advertisement at their website indicates they will ship July/August time frame.

francis gunde
08-01-2013, 4:15 PM
I ordered one through Woodcraft and received it this past Tuesday.

Sam Murdoch
08-01-2013, 4:28 PM
Got mine from Woodpeckers directly. To be accurate, it was shipped on the 19th and I received it July 22.

George Werner
08-01-2013, 4:47 PM
For those of you that have already received them, did you get a shipping notice? I checked my order status and it still just says "order received". This is the first thing I've ordered from them so I don't know how they are with shipping notices.

Sam Murdoch
08-01-2013, 5:28 PM
For those of you that have already received them, did you get a shipping notice? I checked my order status and it still just says "order received". This is the first thing I've ordered from them so I don't know how they are with shipping notices.

Sorry, I can't be sure. i think they did send a ship notice but if so I deleted it once the package arrived.

Mike Goetzke
08-01-2013, 6:07 PM
Got mine last night and had a shipping confirmation 3-days earlier.

Mike

Steve Wurster
08-01-2013, 6:24 PM
I forgot to post a thread stating that I received the Paolini ruler I won in a contest on the Creek sponsored by Carbide Processors that was held a few months ago. I never got any shipping notification; it just showed up outside the front door one day last week.

Thanks to Carbide Processors, Woodpeckers, and of course Sawmill Creek.

Andrew Pitonyak
08-02-2013, 1:00 AM
They took a few days to respond... Note that I sent the question to a specific person so no possibility for another respond if that one person was not available :)

The answer was:

That is ok, do not hesitate to ask, you are not the only one wondering. We are still shipping those rules out since we had such a big delay on the previous one time tool. It appears your order is waiting on a 6" combination rule. Once we get it I will go ahead and process your order.

Nice to know that they are going out and it is not just me. Looking forward to my order... I ordered some other things to go with it. :D

Bill Huber
08-02-2013, 9:07 AM
I got mine yesterday on the first, they did send me a notice that it was coming.

You can check the status of your order here http://www.woodpeck.com/orderstatus/

dennis thompson
08-02-2013, 9:18 AM
I checked the status of mine & it was shipped yesterday (8/1)

Todd Hyman
08-02-2013, 9:27 AM
I received mine and they did send me a shipping confirmation.

Tom Walz
08-02-2013, 11:43 AM
They are shipping.

They are also moving into a new plant so things are pretty busy there.

Rich Engelhardt
08-02-2013, 12:02 PM
I mentioned my thanks to Tom, Whitney and CP for my free Paolini ruler in another thread, but, it's worth another thanks...

It shipped to me about a week ago.

Jack Lemley
08-02-2013, 1:22 PM
In March, I placed an order with Woodpeckers for (amongst other things), some paolini rulers (one time tool). I already own one and it is one of my most used tools. I expected that these would be shipped in July, anyone receive one yet?

I dropped them an email beginning of the week, but no response yet.

Got mine yesterday and did not received a shipping notice. Very nice tool!

Jack

George Werner
08-08-2013, 8:40 AM
My paolini rules and bench rules arrived yesterday, did not receive a shipping notice. They just showed up and they're nice!

Andrew Pitonyak
08-08-2013, 9:34 AM
My paolini rules and bench rules arrived yesterday, did not receive a shipping notice. They just showed up and they're nice!
I have had one for a while thanks (thanks to the generosity of Tom Walz) and it is one of my most used tools. So, I am looking forward to receiving my order as well :)

Andrew Pitonyak
08-20-2013, 12:12 AM
Mine arrived without the shipping notice. They look nice (I received four in three different sizes). I recently finished building a mahogany computer desk and used the one I owned in a manner similar to a story stick. Would have been nice to have the other four that just arrived when I did that :-)

I prefer the knobs on the old one rather than the new knobs because they feel cheaper and do not grip my fingers as well. No problems using them, however.

Chris Padilla
08-20-2013, 11:39 AM
Got mine at about the same time most folks here did: early August.

David Hawxhurst
08-20-2013, 2:13 PM
i got mine on 15 aug, no shipping notice.

Rick Moyer
08-21-2013, 6:28 PM
Haven't received mine yet. Starting to wonder.......