PDA

View Full Version : Removable vinyl for walls

Martin Boekers
08-01-2013, 2:21 PM
I have a client looking for designs to be cut out of vinyl to adhere to their child's room. Any suggestions for what to use that is removable and cuttable? Also if you know a place that sells it by the yard as I only will need a few yards. Thanks!

Mike Null
08-01-2013, 4:35 PM
Marty

Almost all sign wholesalers sell it and I believe Coastal Business Supplies has it as well. You'll have to buy more than a yard but i do think 5 yard rolls are available.

Martin Boekers
08-01-2013, 5:08 PM
R & J only sells 50 yards of this which is a bit much... :) they have quite a bit that they sell a yard at a time. I keep forgetting about Coastal... Do they have a product viewing area to or just warehouse area?

Joe Pelonio
08-01-2013, 10:39 PM
All of our local sign supplies will sell by the yard, as little as one yard to regular customers, but often require a 3-5 yard minimum for mail order. Try Sun, Grimco, Midwest, Denco, Fellers. Regular premium vinyl will stick to indoor walls and is removable with a heat gun, you really
don't have to use the repositional or temporary films. The cheaper calendared vinyl also works but not if there' any texture to the wall.

Martin Boekers
08-02-2013, 5:27 PM
Thanks for the tips Joe!