PDA

View Full Version : Build your own kit?

Royce Meritt
07-31-2013, 2:32 PM
I need to make a fairly large number of my version of the bullet pen. Normally I use a slimline kit and replace the regular clip with one of the rifle clips. I also replace the center band. Since this time I need to make a large number that seems sort of wasteful.

One of the suppliers used to offer a "build your own kit" option where you selected the pen style and selected the clip and center band of your choice. I can't seem to find that option anywhere this time.

Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

Wally Wenzel
07-31-2013, 5:07 PM
Hi Royce, Craft supplys USA has what they call[. create-your-own slimline]. Choose your pen,choose your center band, choose your clip,. Wally

Royce Meritt
07-31-2013, 5:14 PM
Hi Royce, Craft supplys USA has what they call[. create-your-own slimline]. Choose your pen,choose your center band, choose your clip,. Wally

Hey Wally. I can't seem to find that option on their web site. I'll keep looking. Thanks.

Marvin Hasenak
07-31-2013, 5:15 PM
Wood n Whimsies has the slim line parts, transmission, center band, etc. on their site.

Wally Wenzel
07-31-2013, 7:32 PM
Royce, didn't look at the web but it is in their catalog, if you don't have a catalog I have one that I could bring over. Just let me know.Wally