PDA

View Full Version : Woodpecker One Time Tool Dilemma

George Bokros
07-31-2013, 1:02 PM
I ordered the last one time tool, the triangle, but would prefer to have one of the new run framing squares instead. I ordered the triangle from Carbide Processors and they tell me that Woodpeckers is not permitting the distributors to sell the new run of framing squares.

I have not tried to cancel my order with Carbide Processors as I would think they would not do so. I have some ideas of what I could do but none of them seem they would be fruitful.

Sell the triangle when I get it but I would have to order the framing square now and could end up with both.

Have some one order the framing square and trade when they receive the framing square. Triangle coming in Sept.

Sell the triangle now and have the buyer give me a 50% down payment with balance due when I ship it to them. I would not charge more than I paid for it.

I just don't need nor have the budget for both. As they say, "He who dies with the most toys wins."

George

Mike Heidrick
07-31-2013, 3:30 PM
Ebay the one you dont like or list it here. By the time the square ships you will have a new budget.