PDA

View Full Version : grizzly coupons question

Andrew Jordan
07-27-2013, 10:28 AM
I live in Canada, so I don't get the grizzly catalog.

Does anyone know where else I can get a grizzly coupon? I'd like to order some tools and drive down and pick them up - especially a dust collector, as I have asthma and it's making my woodworking in my tiny shop difficult.

I was given a coupon the last time, but it expired on the Monday, and I was both waiting for a response from Grizzly about where their DC was made (for Customs duty purposes), and then was out of internet range (Northwestern Ontario) on the Monday, so I couldn't use it in time.

Since it's a very long drive to the border, I'd like to find out where to get a coupon to make it a bit more worth the drive...anyone have any sources for me?

Thank you,
Andrew

glenn bradley
07-27-2013, 10:37 AM
They appear on the inside cover of Wood Magazine but, are onl for the item displayed on those pages. I have received discounts on other specific items by receiving the mailers that come when you sign up on their mailing list. I am not aware of any general use (10% off anything) style coupons for Grizzly but, will watch this thread for better info.

P.s. As opposed to waiting on a response for information, call them and refuse to get off the phone till you have your answer. If they try to put you off, explain that you need the info for a time-sensitive situation and maybe they will extend the coupon price since you are waiting on them(?).