PDA

View Full Version : How many Gorillas does it take...at least 17

mike malone
05-24-2005, 10:43 PM
I am trying to figure out how many SMC-ers have taken the plunge and bought the Gorilla unit...or are intending to do so.
so far i've counted 17

1- Jim Mccarty
2- Andy London
3- Derek Arita
4- Mike Malone
5- Pete Rowley
6- Larry Browning
7- Tom Jones III
8- Joe Mioux
9- Chris Lee
10- Dan Forman
11- Rick Schubert
12- Jim Hill
13- Martin Shupe
14- Steve Aiken
15- Dan Lyman
16- Steve Elias
17- Tom Prondzinski

...any more out there to add to the list?

Rick Schubert
05-25-2005, 12:14 AM
I got mine about three weeks ago.

Jim Hill
05-25-2005, 12:46 AM
I received mine on April 29. It hasn't been installed yet since I am still in the process of re-arranging my shop. I've applied for a permit to have a subpanel put in (long over-due). I have to say I'm excited tho.

Jim

Dan Forman
05-25-2005, 12:47 AM
Mine came a week ago, not yet installed.

Dan

Bill Lewis
05-25-2005, 7:06 AM
Hey Mike, not to hijack your thread, but it looks like I did just that in the form of a poll (http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=20602) question!;) Hope you don't mind.

BTW this is the first time I have ever done a poll question. So you have permission to shoot me if you don't like the way it was presented ;). Either that, or make your own poll question, it's easy!

mike malone
05-25-2005, 8:58 AM
Hey Mike, not to hijack your thread, but it looks like I did just that in the form of a poll question!;) Hope you don't mind.

BTW this is the first time I have ever done a poll question. So you have permission to shoot me if you don't like the way it was presented ;). Either that, or make your own poll question, it's easy!

Hi Bill
I wanted to do a poll and couldn't figure how to do it..thanks
mike

Bill Lewis
05-25-2005, 9:38 AM
Mike, and all. It's real easy to post a poll. It's even easier than posting a picture. Down below the "New Thread" box, you'll find the "Additional Options" Just check the box to include a poll with your post, and the number of poll questions. The hardest thing to do is figure out the questions you want asked. It's all self explanitory once you get past the first checkbox.
Personally, I like to see polls. It kinda cuts down on the "me toos" yet you can still post opinions, explanations, or variations to your vote.

Martin Shupe
05-25-2005, 12:30 PM
I'm in!

Count me as number 13. The boxes are filling up my garage. Too bad my shop is 4 or 5 years off. I guess I should test it in the next few months to make sure it works.

Larry Browning
05-25-2005, 2:11 PM
Add me to the list of Gorilla owners with the beast still in the cage. I hope to get most of the shop rearanged over the 3 day weekend. SWMBO has offered to help me clean and rearrange the shop AFTER I help her clean the house.
Is this a good deal? Me thinks it really doesn't matter, I'm cleaning house whether she helps me with the shop or not. :(

Steve Aiken
05-25-2005, 3:26 PM
I picked up my Gorilla on April 27th. It continues to wait to be installed.

Steve

Robert Tarr
05-25-2005, 7:34 PM
Add me to the list...I am going to sell my 1.5 hp Component system and get the gorrilla for the new shop in the next week or so.

Robert

Dan Lyman
05-25-2005, 9:21 PM
I've been hanging out here for a while, but just registered. I am a Gorilla owner too.

mike malone
05-25-2005, 9:49 PM
Welcome Dan
mike

Steve Elias
05-25-2005, 11:42 PM
It's not yet in my possession, but it's on the way. Currently. I'm designing a shed for it and trying to figure out how much clearance I need.

-Steve

Thomas Prondzinski
05-27-2005, 7:10 AM
Mike

Add me to the list I ordered mine yesterday morning. Now have to sell the Jet DC1200.

Tom