PDA

View Full Version : Laser users that are similar to L10 Master Laser by CamTec - air system set up?

Lorene Fangman
07-19-2013, 4:06 PM
Hello All,
I used to run the L10 Laser Master 8 ft table from Cam Tech like 6 years ago. (Ya I know it's obsolete now) Well a company acquired the laser and they got my number to hire me to help set it up and train them on the computer process. Well beings it's been 6 years I remember some of the set up- but not all of it and not the air system layout. I know we have to have the humidifier, blower, and air compressor but can not remember the line set up for hoses and blower and what to connect to what. Also what PSI was the air compressor box set at or recommended settings. I remember we also had the air compressor with the water drier on it I believe. If you have any answers or can send me pics of the layout and some guidance that would be greatly appreciated!!!!! Like I said I remember some of it but I didn't really have a hand in setting the whole thing up, I just walked in and learned the programs and how to run the laser and maintenance on it.

Thanks a bunch and hopefully someone out there can throw me some answers!!

Lorene Fangman
Nebraska

Jim Underwood
07-21-2013, 12:44 PM
I'm wondering why;
1) this was posted in this forum when it's as opposite from Neanderthal as it gets, and
2) why it hasn't been moved by a moderator?

I'm imagining the op wondering where her post went....

Jim Koepke
07-21-2013, 10:48 PM
Maybe a moderator can move it over to the Engravers Forum and notify the OP.

It all kind of reads like Greek to me.

jtk

Jim Underwood
07-22-2013, 8:53 AM
I guess not....

John Keeton
07-22-2013, 9:17 AM
I moved the thread. Please understand, guys, that moderators have lives outside of SMC, they have families, jobs, have to be out of town, illness and so on, and the best way to handle these situations is to report the post - like Jim finally did. That starts a thread in the Moderator's forum and someone will see it. I do not monitor the other forums (other than my assigned forums) and I suspect other moderators do the same. We do, however, usually check the Moderators forum daily for things that have been reported, etc.

As a reminder, we don't get paid for doing this task.

Mike Null
07-22-2013, 9:24 AM
John

Thank you. I don't monitor the other forums either.

Really??? Keith's not paying you?

Bruce Page
07-22-2013, 11:17 AM
Really??? Keith's not paying you?

I’m not buying that either. I just bought the wife a new car with my bonus. :rolleyes:

Jim Underwood
07-22-2013, 4:18 PM
I moved the thread. Please understand, guys, that moderators have lives outside of SMC, they have families, jobs, have to be out of town, illness and so on, and the best way to handle these situations is to report the post - like Jim finally did. That starts a thread in the Moderator's forum and someone will see it. I do not monitor the other forums (other than my assigned forums) and I suspect other moderators do the same. We do, however, usually check the Moderators forum daily for things that have been reported, etc.

As a reminder, we don't get paid for doing this task.

Hey... sorry about that. It just didn't occur to me to report it. I finally remembered there was a report button after I posted that last time. Shoulda done that first.

Now, hopefully the OP can get some help.

Lorene Fangman
10-14-2013, 2:34 PM
Sorry guys, posted in the wrong forum!! And yes, I got busy with two other jobs and kids!

Hello All,
I used to run the L10 Laser Master 8 ft table from Cam Tech like 6 years ago. (Ya I know it's obsolete now) Well a company acquired the laser and they got my number to hire me to help set it up and train them on the computer process. Well beings it's been 6 years I remember some of the set up- but not all of it and not the air system layout. I know we have to have the humidifier, blower, and air compressor but can not remember the line set up for hoses and blower and what to connect to what. Also what PSI was the air compressor box set at or recommended settings. I remember we also had the air compressor with the water drier on it I believe. If you have any answers or can send me pics of the layout and some guidance that would be greatly appreciated!!!!! Like I said I remember some of it but I didn't really have a hand in setting the whole thing up, I just walked in and learned the programs and how to run the laser and maintenance on it.

Thanks a bunch and hopefully someone out there can throw me some answers!!

Lorene Fangman
Nebraska