PDA

View Full Version : New Woodhaven Deluxe Miter Gauge!!

Tom Pritchard
05-24-2005, 4:22 PM
I recently purchased a new Woodhaven Deluxe Miter Gauge, and I can't tell you how impressed I am with it! It was dead accurate right out of the box, and it is very well made with heavy duty components and hardware. I checked all of the presets with my Starrett Protractor head and they were dead on. Not close, dead on! I have had some bad experiences with other miter gauges that sang a song of accuracy, but ended up on a sour note (don't ask me where that came from! :p ). It is so nice to receive a tool that pleases you like this! Here's a couple pics to satisfy the pic police!

Jeff Sudmeier
05-24-2005, 4:32 PM
Tom,

Great looking miter gauge there! Can you let us know what kit you purchased?

Ray Petri
05-24-2005, 4:43 PM
I've had one of these for over a year and it is really a nice miter gage. Their products are top rate. Used to live close to where they are located and they are a great company to deal with.

Tom Pritchard
05-24-2005, 6:25 PM
Tom,

Great looking miter gauge there! Can you let us know what kit you purchased?

Hi Jeff. I purchased the 4986K Starter Kit w/4900 Deluxe Miter Gauge. I ordered it directly from Woodhaven's website. The fence is incredibly strong!

Jeff Sudmeier
05-25-2005, 8:00 AM
Thanks Tom, I was looking at the site and the prices don't seem that bad either.

Good luck with it!

scott spencer
05-25-2005, 10:33 AM
For all I know that could be a file photo....I'd better come over and confirm it exists in person! :D