PDA

View Full Version : Creeker's Weekend Accomplishments

Dennis Peacock
07-15-2013, 8:21 AM
15 Jul 2013

Good Morning Everyone,
I hope this finds each of you healthy and secure.

This past weekend we finished up the new flooring, door casings, base molding, and the priming and painting of all the trim as well as painting the master bedroom. The master bedroom hadn't been repainted since we moved into the house 13 years ago. The LOML and I both are really happy with the way it turned out. We still have to patch the nail holes and cracks along the molding work but that's fairly easy since most of the painting was done before we put the trim down. My body is just glad that the flooring is done and now we are researching what we can do to protect these wood floors from furniture damage. I guess we can say, "If it's not one thing...it's another".

We watched the last episode of Prison Break last night on NetFlix with the family and we grilled out Saturday evening. Played bass at church yesterday and just primarily relaxed the rest of the day yesterday. Pictures will be coming once I get my home computer back to working again.

That's it for me, so what did YOU do this past weekend?

Best of weeks to you all.

John Towns
07-15-2013, 8:42 AM
We returned from visiting our son and his family in Ireland, on Dunmanus Bay in County Cork. Wonderful time. Returned to an unfinished project in our bathroom...I am renovating it. Yesterday afternoon I removed some floor tiles, not very exciting after our trip.

John

Doug Richardson
07-15-2013, 9:54 AM
Took the doodles to get their pawdicure's on Saturday, and picked up a 6 panel oak interior door slab at Menards for the downstairs hallway. The younger doodle had a vet appointment on Sunday. Just checkup and booster shots, but that sank $240.00 right there. Also Sunday, Micki (the LOML), tripped and fell, cutting her elbow, so that shot several hours at the local hospital getting three stitches and a Band Aid. All of that was surrounded by pickups and drop offs of audio equipment for our business. We did, however. get the grill off the side porch. clean it up and have our first meal from the grill this summer.....