Neanderthal Forum 3,462 files
Off-Topic Forum 428 files
Project Finishing 284 files
Sign Design Forum 63 files
Turners Forum 8,229 Files
Woodcarvers Forum 156 Files
Woodworking Projects Forum 1,559 files
Workshops Forum 953 files
Total = 22,025 files (approximately 1.7 gigabytes)

Last years picture and file attachment totals bring our Community totals to over 177,000 post attachments as of December 31st, 2012 for all forums here at SawMill Creek. As you can see the Turners Forum was once again way out in front with 8,229 pictures and other file attachments last year. More important than the numbers is the content which I have to tell you is just amazing. Over the last ten days I viewed all 22,025 pictures. I do this every year before we make the archive DVD's available to make sure we do not include any copy protected files or material that is not appropriate for general viewing.

At three seconds per picture it takes about 147.5 hours to view all of our pictures and I am probably the only one who has seen them all. At three seconds per picture it would take almost 6.9 hours just to view the Turners Forum pictures from 2012. Although I spend a lot of time here as you would expect I can tell you that it is impossible to view all of the pictures online, even just the Turners Forum pictures. My review each year unveils some of the most impressive pictures of woodworking projects anywhere on this planet.

Holy Mackerel, you guys and gals are talented beyond belief !!!!

Bill Wyko
08-31-2013, 6:22 PM
What can we say, we rock....& roll.

Keith Outten
09-01-2013, 6:58 AM
Bill,

It can't be denied. The Turners here are an amazing group not just because they are so active but the quality of the projects are top shelf stuff. I am a pen turner but I really enjoy the pictures of all the projects in the Turners Forum. Honestly, so many people here miss the boat entirely by not visiting all of the Forums on occasion to see what other woodworkers are doing. You don't have to be a Turner or a CNC operator for that matter to appreciate other people's work.

Keep On Rockin!