PDA

View Full Version : login issue

Grant Wilkinson
07-10-2013, 1:12 PM
When I enter my user id and password, I get a box showing "invalid url redirct http://sawmillcreek.org". The second time that I log in, it works.

I'm running windows 7 64 bit, and firefox 22.0.

This started about a week ago.

It's not a big deal, since I always get in on the second attempt. I just wanted to bring it to your attention.

Keith Outten
07-10-2013, 11:52 PM
Grant,

I will forward your information to Aaron Koehl but I can tell you that I stopped using Firefox awhile back because of login problems with several web sites using both Windows and Apple machines. I switched to Chrome and have not had any problems since.

Grant Wilkinson
07-11-2013, 1:06 PM
Tks, Keith. I have no problems with other sites, and as I said, this one is certainly not a major issue. I'm assuming that others using Firefox are in the same boat as me, so I thought I would report it.

Keith Outten
07-11-2013, 5:05 PM
Grant,

I forgot to mention that about one week ago Aaron did a software upgrade that was supposed to fix some IE problems, which it did. Maybe the upgrade is causing you to have problems that you didn't have previously.

Bruce Larson
07-12-2013, 5:12 PM
I too have been having login problems as it no longer remembers our logins and we have to enter them every time we logon. Sometimes we have also had the error message mentioned above.

Joe McMahon
07-13-2013, 9:00 AM
I too have been having login problems as it no longer remembers our logins and we have to enter them every time we logon. Sometimes we have also had the error message mentioned above.

I three have the problem. It doesn't remember my log in.

Keith Outten
07-13-2013, 6:34 PM
Try deleting your SawMill Creek cookie and login again.

Grant Wilkinson
07-14-2013, 1:43 PM
Deleting cookies does not fix it, Keith. Clearly, though, since I'm writing here, I can still get in. It just takes me twice. I don't use the remember me feature on any site, so I'll leave it to others to let you know if that addresses the issue.

Take care.

Colin Helms
08-06-2013, 7:05 PM
Grant I am having the same problem that you and couple other people are having. This has been going on now for about a week and a half. Tonight when I tried to log in had the same problem, but now all the articles I go to read show that I have already read them, non of them are in bold letters like it is new for me to read. Look forward to getting this problem corrected. Thanks, Colin Helms