PDA

View Full Version : Unisaw Pre-Gloat...

Kevin Herber
05-23-2005, 8:25 AM
Just got word from Woodworker's Supply that my backordered LT Unisaw is on it's way!! :D ... Left NM Friday, should be in Central Texas early this week.

This is great news as I was told it was on back order until June 6. They did say that they normally get their B.O. stuff earlier than expected. I guess they weren't kidding.

Allen Bookout - Hope yours is coming along equally as well. :D Keep us posted.

I've read a lot of posts regarding items damaged in shipping. I will be doing a thorough inspection before taking delivery and photo-ing anything that looks suspicious. Are there any things I should pay particular attention to before accepting? I've never had anything this big/heavy shipped and delivered. :confused:

I'll post pics as soon as it arrives.

Woo Hoo!!! I'm an excited camper.

-- Kevin

Jeff Sudmeier
05-23-2005, 8:29 AM
Kevin,

Congrats on the impending gloat! I am sure you are excited to get it.

Be sure to update us w/ pics when it is delivered.

John Dingman
05-23-2005, 8:33 AM
Kevin,

Congratulations on the new Uni-saw! You are going to love it!

John

Greg Narozniak
05-23-2005, 10:39 AM
Congrats, WWS was great with communication when I ordered mine. As the others have said, You will LOVE it!

Allen Bookout
05-23-2005, 11:39 AM
Hey Kevin,

Great news about your saw being enroute!!!!!! I know that you are really excited. Thanks for letting us know!

I did not order mine on line. I order on the telephone from their North Carolina office so I do not know what to expect in the way of notification. How did they notify you? Did you order on line?

John, I am glad that you jumped in to this post. Makes me anxious to get mine since you told Keven that he was going to love his. Evidentily you have one also. ???

Greg, Sounds like that you have some experience with this saw also. And Jeff - always makes me feel at home to see your comments also.

Allen

Kevin Herber
05-23-2005, 12:01 PM
Allen - I ordered mine over the phone too. I guess their system routes calls to different offices. I did not call a specific location, just the 800 number and ended up with the Albuquerque location.

I did not get any notification from WWS that the unit was enroute. I check my credit card online everyday and saw the charge hit, so I called them bright and early this morning. They originally told me I would not be billed until it was enroute so I figured it was on the way.

I gave the guy the order number and he verified that it left the NM center Friday.

You might give them a follow up call just to see what is going on. Maybe yours is on it's way too. Hope so.

Thanks to everyone for the encouragement on the purchase. This has been a dream for a number of years.

-- Kevin

Allen Bookout
05-23-2005, 12:17 PM
Thanks for the info Kevin! Allen

Dale Rodabaugh
05-23-2005, 2:26 PM
:D :D I would say,that is worth gloating about.Hope you enjoy it.:D :D