PDA

View Full Version : GravoGraph ordering issues...

Martin Boekers
07-01-2013, 5:35 PM
Just blowing off a bit of steam here..... I ordered some plastic sheets from GravoGraph on the 26th (online) paid extra for 2 day shipping, today is the 1st of July, no product. I called customer service and was told it was backordered....... That didn't stop them from charging my card WITH the extra fee for rush shipping on the 26th. They apologized and said they will refund the cost plus shipping. Nice of them :). Now I have to explain to my client (new client, great potential) why I will miss their suspense....... not good. The CSR said they don't control their online store.... WoW! I hate it when a company knows there are issues with online purchases, but doesn't fix them..... I felt sorry for the CSR as it's not her fault, but I had to express my frustration. She said call in orders too be sure. Not a fix in this digital age. Sooooo anyone buying from them order by phone, skip the online......

Paul Phillips
07-01-2013, 6:23 PM
Sorry to hear that Martin, FWIW, I have had great service from Johnson Plastics, I do most of my ordering online and the few times there has been a problem they have called me immediately to let me know.

Mark Sipes
07-01-2013, 6:59 PM
Had a companyy recently that I placed an order with. normal takes 4 days to get the product., at day 7 I called and "They" said it was at shipping awaiting release. I asked who was going to release it? and they said they would get back with me. At day 9 I called again after not hearing from them. "They" said they would ship out that day (Friday)......... I got the product 8 days later. Or 18 days after I placed the order for an item that was in stock sitting in shipping awaiting release " what's with that!

Martin Boekers
07-01-2013, 7:10 PM
Sorry to hear that Martin, FWIW, I have had great service from Johnson Plastics, I do most of my ordering online and the few times there has been a problem they have called me immediately to let me know.JP is good I do order things from them. My client actually specked Gravo Ply though. :(

Mike Null
07-02-2013, 6:40 AM
Martin

Expect more of the same from them. It's been their MO for years and years. Nobody in the engraving industry has a worse reputation and they earned every bit of it.