PDA

View Full Version : Proof Wooden Sunglasses

Steve Clarkson
06-29-2013, 1:25 PM
I saw these guys on Shark Tank the other night......I've seen a few people that have made laser cut wooden sunglasses.....but not like these....really nice quality: iwantproof (dot) com

Joe Hillmann
06-29-2013, 4:22 PM
Are the ear pieces hinged to the frames? Or are they solid? None of the pictures show them folded or show hinges.

Glen Monaghan
06-29-2013, 4:31 PM
Look closer Joe, some of the pictures show the hinges and the first video says a couple of times that every pair has spring loaded hinges. They appear to be regular eyeglass hinges, the spring loaded variety.

bobby milam
06-29-2013, 11:23 PM
I've been thinking about making me a pair but haven't gotten around to making the file yet. Need to find a source for some lenses.

ray hampton
06-30-2013, 6:08 PM
I saw these guys on Shark Tank the other night......I've seen a few people that have made laser cut wooden sunglasses.....but not like these....really nice quality: iwantproof (dot) com

check this site for a virus or something , it refuse to let me to go back without going to a different link

Doug Novic
07-13-2013, 11:08 AM
Here is a company doing wood sunglasses with laser power (as so to speak).
http://www.shwoodshop.com

They are over priced but that is a compliment to their marketing department. I got to know them as I deal with them as one of their material suppliers.