PDA

View Full Version : Rockler 15% off sale....

Tim Morton
05-18-2005, 12:22 PM
Did you get the email and take the quiz...I did, and using google I got the code....:D Too bad i don't need anything except a router switch:(

Jeff Sudmeier
05-18-2005, 12:46 PM
Tim,

Thanks for the heads up! I will have to give Rockler's site a look!

John Miliunas
05-18-2005, 1:03 PM
Did you get the email and take the quiz...I did, and using google I got the code....:D Too bad i don't need anything except a router switch:(

Yup, got the email but, for those of you "shy" about taking quizes, you can "skip the quiz" and still get the 15% off!:) (Hey, this coming from a guy who has to study for a blood test!:D ) :cool:

Tyler Howell
05-18-2005, 1:10 PM
Hey !!! No fair!

I got a 100% on the quiz ..... but there's nothing I want for the Rock.:o

Rich Konopka
05-18-2005, 1:10 PM
(Hey, this coming from a guy who has to study for a blood test!:D ) :cool:

I hope you don't flunk :eek::eek::eek:

Tim Morton
05-18-2005, 1:20 PM
Looks like most of the stuff is exempt for the sale..I checked out routers and the bessey clamp set...can't use the 15% off:mad: Oh well...i dind't need to spend money anyway:D

John Miliunas
05-18-2005, 1:31 PM
I hope you don't flunk :eek::eek::eek:

No doubt!:D 'Course, if I did, I wouldn't need to worry about too much anyway!:o :) :cool:

Bob Noles
05-18-2005, 1:34 PM

Tim,

Speaking of router subjects...... did you ever get a chance to give us some new pictures of your router table? How is it coming along?

I am about in the middle of mine and sure would like to steel more of your design :D

Ray Bersch
05-18-2005, 2:12 PM
I got a 100% on the quiz ..... but there's nothing I want for the Rock.:o

That's ok, I'll take your 15% and any others that won't be used - maybe I can get enough where Rockler will just send me some money!! ('course, I'd give them a discount on shipping for everything over $100.)

Chip Olson
05-18-2005, 2:26 PM
Yup, 15% off + $45 gift card left over from Christmas = one new dado set for very little outlay.

Dale Rodabaugh
05-19-2005, 5:59 AM
yeah I checked out the Rockler quiz.Got mt 15% discount.Thought I might order the Miller dowel system.pulled it up on their site.price $36.95,guess they can give you 15%off at that price.Same thing at Hartville tool is $22.95.You might want to ck them out,it is hartvilletool.com They have a big store in Hartville,OH and they ship all over. You can get a catalog from them,and they have the on line catalog.hate to see someone spend more money than neccescary. Dale ;)

Martin Shupe
05-19-2005, 8:12 AM
yeah I checked out the Rockler quiz.Got mt 15% discount.Thought I might order the Miller dowel system.pulled it up on their site.price $36.95,guess they can give you 15%off at that price.Same thing at Hartville tool is $22.95.You might want to ck them out,it is hartvilletool.com They have a big store in Hartville,OH and they ship all over. You can get a catalog from them,and they have the on line catalog.hate to see someone spend more money than neccescary. Dale ;)

Right now Hartville is having a 20% off sale on measuring tools...worth checking out.