PDA

View Full Version : Rowmark Supplier UK

Carrol Fleming
05-23-2013, 4:00 AM
Can someone please recommend a reliable online supplier of Rowmark flexi brass in the UK. I have found a couple but you either have to phone and order or collect in store. I need a company that will ship to me via the UK based courier service I use. UK delivery address and costs, I pay courier costs on delivery.

Thanks
Carrol

Michael Hunter
05-23-2013, 1:55 PM
Since no-one else had jumped in to help -

CSI (the Epilog distributors) or Trotec Laser are the obvious places to buy Rowmark from and they both stock a wide range of other materials too.

BUT, they both have their own next-day delivery services (about £10 per delivery, which seems reasonable to me).

Is there a special reason why you want to use your own carrier? Even if they are cheap, it cannot be saving more than a couple of squid.

Carrol Fleming
05-23-2013, 2:40 PM
Thanks Michael

I live in Zambia and use a courier service to deliver here. Companies in the UK that would not normally ship to Zambia do not mind stuff going via a courier company and it is a Mainland UK address they ship to. It is also cheaper than DHL or FedEx. So basically, I have a UK delivery address.

The only suppliers I have managed to find are either phone to order or come into the store to collect.

Thanks
Carrol

John Bion
05-23-2013, 5:51 PM
Hi Carrol, I have just sent you a PM as your use of the Flame Lilly made me sit up straight, being as I am an ex-Rhodesian/Zimbabwean. I know a few folk in Zambia. I understand that 'phoning the UK from Zambia would cost you an arm and two legs, but if you would like, I am sure we could work out a system where I could do the calling for you (a note to say that I am not looking for any compensation for it). If interested, PM me with an e-mail address or a phone number and I will contact you.
Kind Regards, John-Michael Bion

Carrol Fleming
05-24-2013, 1:45 AM
Thanks John, I have sent a message.

Michael Hunter
05-24-2013, 5:25 AM
Sorry Carrol - I missed the Zambia bit.

I have sent a PM with email contact details for someone at CSI who might be able to help.

matthew knott
05-24-2013, 7:25 PM
908 might be worth a try

Carrol Fleming
05-25-2013, 3:19 AM
Thanks for the suggestions. I have just placed an order 908, I love getting new stuff!

matthew knott
05-25-2013, 11:29 AM
908 are good guys, no worries with them!!