PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Tee Shirt Supplier

Martin Boekers
05-20-2013, 2:09 PM
I have a promotion coming up in a couple weeks and am looking for a Tee Shirt Vendor (Blanks) as I will be pressing logos to them.

Any recommendations?

Thanks!

Mark Sipes
05-20-2013, 2:33 PM
All of the Screen Printers us a company called SanMar where I am located I belive there may be a distribution point in OH.

Scott Shepherd
05-20-2013, 2:53 PM
Sanmar. Hands down. Amazing company. Sent out 100 t-shirts this morning to a customer.

Martin Boekers
05-20-2013, 4:14 PM
Thanks, I just registered with them. They said it could take 24 hours to get in the system.

Trying something new on Base..... Starting a line of "Promo items" (that I will do here) This will
be limited graphics logos, no other personalization, 25 min. These will be discounted pretty good,
good enough that units here can mark them up a bit for fundraising. We'll see how it goes....

Units are always looking for fundraising Ideas...

Wes Reeve
05-20-2013, 5:10 PM
SanMar is an excellent company. Very reliable, but its always good to have a second if needed.

Broder Bros is a good company, and they have a distribution center in Chicago and Denver.

Martin Boekers
05-20-2013, 5:21 PM
I have tried Broder Bros, they have a warehouse close. Tried to set up an account, they don't return emails..........

Ross Moshinsky
05-20-2013, 6:38 PM
Bodek and Rhodes is a big one with a lot of warehouses.

Mike Null
05-21-2013, 6:47 AM
Marty
There should be several at the Indy NBM show.

Martin Boekers
05-21-2013, 7:57 AM
Marty
There should be several at the Indy NBM show.

You are absolutely correct! All that were mentioned here will be there.

Our event is only a few weeks away and I want to get a jump on making samples
up to show.

I do find it funny about this Tax ID stuff..... as some companies are sooooo critical,
some it's just basic proof and others just take your word for it. :)

Ernie Balch
05-21-2013, 9:15 AM
We have been dealing with Broder for many years, also Bodek and Rhodes is a good company that we occasionally deal with. Just looking at the Sanmar website and T-shirt prices seem high.

Martin Boekers
05-21-2013, 9:21 AM
We have been dealing with Broder for many years, also Bodek and Rhodes is a good company that we occasionally deal with. Just looking at the Sanmar website and T-shirt prices seem high.

It's hard to figure out some of these sites, it's seems the same shirts are always on sale. I'm dissapointed with Broder as they don't return my emails,
they are close, prices seem reasonable and free shipping with a small purchase. I'll talk with all at Indy and make 1st and 2nd place decisions. :)

Any suggestions for Made in USA Shirts? I really have to go that way.