PDA

View Full Version : Woodturning Lines/Jokes needed

jean manshardt
05-20-2013, 1:09 PM
Hi Everyone,

I have a very unusual request, but am hoping you can oblige me! I work for a Ren Faire at a booth that sells turned mugs and bowls out of various exotic woods. Part of our job is hawking the items to draw people in to the booth (we are all female). Problem is we are getting tired of the same old lines and need a few new ones for the season. Thought you might have some ideas or puns we can use, or might put some ideas in our heads where we can draft new lines. We can be raunchy, although the faire prefers ""clean jokes for dirty minds" that sail over the little ones heads (or that we make sure the coast is clear). If it helps, we have someone who has a Scottish accent, a middle-class English accent and a lower-class English accent (all Elizabethan). The booth sells mugs (all sizes), jugs, bowls, cutting boards, whistles and drums, as well as a few other odds and ends. As typical for a Faire a lot of our sales are for mugs that will be used for various adult beverages (coffee included) both on and off site.

Any suggestions?

Thank you!