PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy real CEDAR T1-11 siding in Atlanta?

Gary Cristofoli
05-15-2013, 11:01 PM
I need to do some repair work done on my siding. It's T1-11 Cedar siding, and apparently it's difficult to find in the Atlanta area - I've been told that T1-11 is available in pine plywood, but that the cedar version only comes in 4" or 8" centers. Anyone know where I can buy cedar T1-11 in Atlanta?
Thanks for your help..

Ken Krawford
05-16-2013, 8:16 AM
I'm not sure if they have the T1-11 that you need but I've bought cedar shakes from http://norcrosssupply.com/. They seem to specialize in cedar and cypress. Give them a call.

Gary Cristofoli
05-16-2013, 3:49 PM
Thanks, Norcross does not have it though.

I’ve been researching this a bit more, and the photo’s I’ve seen online of T1-11 don’t look like my siding. Maybe I was given incorrect information and it’s actually not T1-11? I’ve seen some photo’s online that suggest this may be RB&B “Reverse Board and Batten”. Anyone know? attaching a pic..

Dan Neuhaus
05-16-2013, 6:16 PM
I have no clue about finding it in Atlanta, but we just did a big reside last fall on one of my boss's houses and the old siding looked exactly like that. Except it was redwood not cedar. It was original to the house from the early 70's. most of the stuff was in decent shape but its a flat roof house and the wind exposed sides were delaminating. That and too many costs of solid color stain.