PDA

View Full Version : Romark Ultra-Grave

Martin Boekers
05-14-2013, 3:33 PM
Anyone try this yet or know pricing?

http://www.ultra-grave.com/#keyfeatures

Paul Phillips
05-14-2013, 4:14 PM
Martin, I haven't tried it yet so I can't tell how well it lasers but from what I've read, it should work real nice. Price is about $1:00 more per full sheet than Lasermark. Finish choices are matte or satin only.
Paul

Mike Null
05-15-2013, 7:50 AM
Marty

People I've talked to who have tried it are pleased with the ease of cleaning, particularly on the tough colors like red and white and blue and white.

Don Williams Michigan
05-15-2013, 8:28 PM
Martin,

I just used a sheet of red and I was very impressed with the finished product. Definitely worth the extra money in my humble opinion.

Wes Mitchell
05-16-2013, 9:30 AM
I believe there was a post not long ago where someone mentioned they had really good luck with engraving red/white in one pass.

John Salitsky
05-16-2013, 9:54 AM
I havn't tried it yet but after checking out the link and reading the comments here I would definitely like to. Even just ordering a piece and experimenting with it. I find with somehting new like this it's a lot easier of a sell to the customer if you have a sample you can show them.

Paul hardy
05-20-2013, 11:35 AM
We've only used WT/Bk so far, but I really like the way it works. It seems to be very consistent and cleans easily. It doesn't hurt that Johnson Plastics sells it for less than LaserMax either.