PDA

View Full Version : Trotec Move

Martin Boekers
05-14-2013, 10:15 AM
For all Trotec users and future one they are moving.

http://a-e-mag.com/news/trotec-laser-announces-move

Keith Outten
05-14-2013, 10:54 AM
Martin,

That's good news, a larger facility means that Trotec is doing well.
So many companies have gone out of business in the last few years its nice to hear that some are expanding.

Ronald Erickson
05-14-2013, 11:39 AM
Canton is easier to pronounce than Ypsilanti too. ;)

Martin Boekers
05-14-2013, 12:39 PM
Martin,

That's good news, a larger facility means that Trotec is doing well.
So many companies have gone out of business in the last few years its nice to hear that some are expanding.

I like the idea they will have a demo area and a lab, I have noticed that Trotec's branding has surfaced more than in the past.

Kristina Jones
05-14-2013, 2:54 PM
We are super excited about the move! We should be in our new facility starting on the 20th and can't wait to show it off. Of course, you never know how much stuff you have until you have to pack it....

Chuck Jarrett
05-14-2013, 4:07 PM
I am glad they are expanding, as we have a new Speedy 400 on the way. We are looking forward to getting it installed, and think it will be a compliment to our CNC capabilities. I am reasonably new to this forum, but for the last 8 months or so have read most of what has been posted, and this is one of the best forums I have seen. You are all so helpful to each other. Hopefully as we learn about the laser I too can be a help to someone else. I would also like to thank Mike Null for spending his valuable time talking with me on the phone in regards to the Trotec machine, and lasering in general.

Mike Null
05-15-2013, 7:39 AM
Chuck

Glad to have you as a member of SMC. There are a lot of folks here who can and will pitch in to help.

Martin Boekers
05-15-2013, 9:54 AM
I believe Trotec owners have their own area here at SMC.....

Keith Outten
05-15-2013, 12:50 PM
Below is a direct link to the Trotec Users Group here.

http://www.sawmillcreek.org/group.php?groupid=38

You can also get there from the menu bar, select Community, then groups then Trotec from the groups page.