PDA

View Full Version : Is Norm Bluffing?

Chad Pater
05-16-2005, 12:43 PM
Tuesday (May 17) and Thursday (May19) Norm is going to be building a poker table. Most of you know you watch on ih web cam here (http://www.newyankee.com/yankeecam.php) .

They added a "slide show" feature to the site so you can review past builds.

I can remember past posts here about people building or thinking of building a poker table so I thought there may be some interest.

Chad

Jeff Sudmeier
05-16-2005, 1:15 PM
Chad, thanks for the post! I will be sending this to my cousin :)

Fred Voorhees
05-16-2005, 2:37 PM
Chad, I am just in the finishing stages of completing my poker table and have documented it all the way through with pics. I will be composing a photo essay of the complete construction process for inclusion in my web log within a week or two. The table is constructed of red oak and is based on another table that another creeker built and posted quite a while ago.

The table came out beautifully and I have to admit, it just may be one of the proudest projects yet to come out of my shop. I will post a picture of the completed table here on SMC as well as the address of my web log where the complete photo essay can be found. Expect that within a week of so.

Keith Starosta
05-17-2005, 7:21 AM
Chad, I am just in the finishing stages of completing my poker table and have documented it all the way through with pics. I will be composing a photo essay of the complete construction process for inclusion in my web log within a week or two. The table is constructed of red oak and is based on another table that another creeker built and posted quite a while ago.

The table came out beautifully and I have to admit, it just may be one of the proudest projects yet to come out of my shop. I will post a picture of the completed table here on SMC as well as the address of my web log where the complete photo essay can be found. Expect that within a week of so.

Fred, I'm really looking forward to your photo-essay. Thanks for the info!

Keith