PDA

View Full Version : AP Laser - How-to

Amanda Shughart
05-09-2013, 7:06 AM
Hello everone, it's been a while.

I've started a new job and they have an AP Laser, model # SN4836

I am used to using an Epilog Legend EXT 75W with Adobe Illustrator. I got familiar with the drivers for the Epilog and how the laser runs. I'm doing research now on how to run the AP laser, but I thought I would put some feelers out here and see if you all have any advice or experience you could share. Assume I'm starting from the very beginning. Right now the laser isn't used much because noone has really taken much time to work with it. I want to change this, as I was really into running the laser at my last job.

Thanks everyone! It's good to be back!

Amanda

Edit: It appears the AP Laser site is not feeling well as most of the links are coming up dead for me. Timing out, etc. If someone has a PDF of a user guide I would appreciate a share. :)

Steve Busey
05-09-2013, 8:34 AM
The site worked when I tried it just now. Looks like manuals & drivers are at: www . aplazer.com/customer/ or you could call them at 800-449-2481

That's a pretty serious looking machine! Good luck!

Amanda Shughart
05-09-2013, 8:37 AM
THanks Steve, it may be the network here, it's still not coming up for me. I'll take a look when I get home. I've been told the software isn't approved yet and I don't have authorization to use the machine yet so looks like I have to wait a while anyway. I'll read up on it at home.