PDA

View Full Version : Thank you everyone.

Bill Wyko
05-08-2013, 4:52 PM
I want to thank all of you that voted for me in the Baileigh box building contest, I know it had to be a difficult decision. There was some awesome talent for sure.

For my prize I chose the Edge Sander ES-6100 and the MC-625 bench top Mortiser. Be sure to check out my reviews when I put them to use. I can assure you, they will both hit the ground running. Can't wait to get back on the curved cabinet humidor I've been on for so long. The only way for me to fit the doors perfectly is to use an edge sander to fine tune the fit, I'll finally get that chance. Again, thanks so very much everyone!!!

Ryan Mooney
05-08-2013, 5:26 PM
Congrats Bill.

I think we were all winners getting to watch the process from all the contestants, lots of good work there :cool:

Looking forward to your reviews, the X/Y table on the MC-625 looks like a pretty nifty feature.

Bill Wyko
05-08-2013, 5:46 PM
I was thinking the same thing. I have a mortiser from another well known company and the fork that holds the material to the bench, broke within a couple days. It's under warranty but what a hassle.