PDA

View Full Version : two more requests/suggestions

Andrew Field
02-17-2003, 2:33 PM
First, can we add another sort options... Sort by Thread start date

Also, can we add an option of the number of messages we want displayed in the messages list. Currently we only get 25 on a page, could this be user selectable option. I prefer to have as much as possible on the page as I don't like to have to go through each page. How about the following options: 25, 50, 100, all.

Thanks,

Btw, you guys are doing a great job here.

Jackie Outten
02-17-2003, 2:53 PM
Originally posted by Andrew Field (Bothell, WA)
First, can we add another sort options... Sort by Thread start date

Also, can we add an option of the number of messages we want displayed in the messages list. Currently we only get 25 on a page, could this be user selectable option. I prefer to have as much as possible on the page as I don't like to have to go through each page. How about the following options: 25, 50, 100, all.

Thanks,

Btw, you guys are doing a great job here.

Andrew,

You can click on the usercp button and edit your options to the allow 40 posts to a page.

Also when you come to the main page of the board where it says welcome back Andrew, you should see a link that says view new posts.

Aaron is working on our new "Thread Listing" that will list every active thread and post, it will also allow you to select individual forums or new threads only. Sub-Threads are also in the works.

Andrew Field
02-17-2003, 2:56 PM
I saw both of those options and have used them, but I was referring to the amount of threads in the thread list, and not posts (thou it would be nice to have more then 40 posts in list as well).

Thanks,