PDA

View Full Version : I cry "Foul"!

Brian Kent
05-06-2013, 1:57 PM
Who is the evil genius, the foul-minded meanie who invented blister-pack containers for antihistamines that are impossible to open while sneezing?

Jerry Thompson
05-06-2013, 3:41 PM
The same guy who perfected the clear plastic packaging on electronic and other devices.

Phil Thien
05-06-2013, 4:09 PM
I don't know who it is, but I say we blister-pack everything in his house. Every day.

Stephen Tashiro
05-06-2013, 4:30 PM
I don't know who it is, but I say we blister-pack everything in his house. Every day.

Even the common band-aid? I think it's already sufficiently hard to unwrap when your hand has a bleeding finger.

Brian Kent
05-06-2013, 6:26 PM
There should be a sneeze-release, so that a genuine sneeze pops it open automatically.

ray hampton
05-06-2013, 6:43 PM
If you met the person today ,will you shake his /her hand ?

Joe Kieve
05-06-2013, 6:49 PM
The same guy that invented neck ties!! Sadistic person he/she is....

ray hampton
05-06-2013, 6:50 PM
There should be a sneeze-release, so that a genuine sneeze pops it open automatically.

BAD IDEA because I usual sneeze 5-7 times

Jim Matthews
05-06-2013, 7:01 PM
Why do they call it a TV set when you only get one?

ray hampton
05-06-2013, 9:24 PM
Why do they call it a TV set when you only get one?

I believe that this phase TV SET or RADIO SET means that the unit will work without any assembled being require you could at one time buy the parts in a kit and assemble your set

Brian Kent
05-06-2013, 11:25 PM
If you met the person today ,will you shake his /her hand ?

Sure, right after I sneezed on my hand. ;)

Rod Sheridan
05-07-2013, 9:13 AM
Who is the evil genius, the foul-minded meanie who invented blister-pack containers for antihistamines that are impossible to open while sneezing?

Brian, I suspect it's the same evil genius who places arthritis medication in child proof bottles............Regards, Rod.

Jim Koepke
05-07-2013, 11:43 AM
Brian, I suspect it's the same evil genius who places arthritis medication in child proof bottles............Regards, Rod.

Wasn't that the idea behind the brand names of some medications like Tryopenine?

jtk

Gary Hodgin
05-07-2013, 1:00 PM
There's a few things that really get under my skin. You've hit on one of them. Usually I end up opening the things with my pocket knife. Another thing that bothers me is assembly directions on various stuff. I contend these problems could be avoided if the manufacturers would use about 10 off-the-street people as a focus group. See how well they do and adjust product to make things a bit easier or clearer.

ray hampton
05-07-2013, 1:35 PM
There's a few things that really get under my skin. You've hit on one of them. Usually I end up opening the things with my pocket knife. Another thing that bothers me is assembly directions on various stuff. I contend these problems could be avoided if the manufacturers would use about 10 off-the-street people as a focus group. See how well they do and adjust product to make things a bit easier or clearer.

I not trying to HiJack your thread but pill bottles that require you to press down while you twist are for able-body persons, the drug store that I buy my medicine from got a tag on the side of their bottles ,pressing down on this tag and the top screw off easy

ray hampton
05-07-2013, 1:42 PM
Sure, right after I sneezed on my hand. ;)

I hope that it is a wet sneezed

Paul Saffold
05-07-2013, 8:06 PM
Ditto for migraine meds. Not exactly what you feel like messing with. Out comes the pocket knife.

Brian Kent
05-07-2013, 10:10 PM
And then when you nick the capsule with the pointy knife… yummy!

Rod Sheridan
05-08-2013, 8:11 AM
Wasn't that the idea behind the brand names of some medications like Tryopenine?

jtk

Now that Jim, was funny............Rod.

Jim Rimmer
05-09-2013, 1:11 PM
Saw a recent national news story where they gave 5 year olds childproof bottles. They had them open in under 3 minutes.

Greg Portland
05-09-2013, 2:30 PM
Costco sells a big tub of generic Benadryl (as well as generic Zertec).