Barbara Gill
05-10-2003, 5:22 AM
Congratulations Aaron.

Glenn Clabo
05-10-2003, 5:33 AM
Way to go!

Ken Wright
05-10-2003, 6:48 AM
glad you made it ..... I remember that day 36 years ago. Within 3 months after that I was a Dad........!

You're on a new journey now .... best of luck!!!

Joe Tonich
05-10-2003, 7:54 AM
Congratulations!! :)

Joe

Kevin Gerstenecker
05-10-2003, 8:10 AM
Congratulations Aaron! Best of Luck on your journey into life's many wonderful adventures. May the road rise up to meet you, and the wind be always at your back. The hard part is over........now come the rewards! FANTASTIC! :D

Del Williams
05-10-2003, 8:25 AM
Way to go! Always feels good to hit one of those milestones whatever they are.

John Miliunas
05-10-2003, 8:48 AM
Fantastic news, Aaron! (Actually, the subject shoulda' been slugged with "Gloat", but we'll let you slide *THIS* time!) :D Of all the moronic things I've done in my life, not having gone to college for four years was one of the dumbest. As others have said, you are now poised to reap the rewards of your sacrifices and dedication. If the work you've done here is any indication of your talents and skills, you are destined for a very successful life. The very best of luck to you! Congrats. :cool:

Chris DiCiaccio
05-10-2003, 9:16 AM
Way to go! Now, since you conquered that, you can take on the next thing you need to conquer in life. We're proud of you.

Ken Salisbury
05-10-2003, 9:16 AM
Now:

Bobby Hatfield
05-10-2003, 10:02 AM
Aaron, "WHAT KEN SAID", I know school is tough, but, that too will pass, and life will be so sweet with that ticket. Take it from another old uneducated geezer.

Jim Izat
05-10-2003, 10:04 AM
Well done Aaron!

Daniel Rabinovitz
05-10-2003, 10:18 AM
Congratulations!

That is really sensational.
Now, where are you going for your Masters?
:D

Jim Becker
05-10-2003, 11:05 AM
Congratulations! And the really good news is that you definitely have a head start on a lot of your fellow graduates with the experience you already have in the "real world". Best wishes for continued success!

Dave Crabbs
05-10-2003, 1:09 PM
WAY TO GO Aaron!!!
http://www.stopstart.freeserve.co.uk/smilie/MexWave.gifhttp://www.stopstart.freeserve.co.uk/smilie/MexWave.gifhttp://www.stopstart.freeserve.co.uk/smilie/MexWave.gifhttp://www.stopstart.freeserve.co.uk/smilie/MexWave.gif

http://www.stopstart.freeserve.co.uk/smilie/cheers.gif
http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/Gif/homjump.gif
Dave

Ron McNeil
05-10-2003, 2:11 PM
Congratulations Aaron,

I'm sure it was a lot of hard work but the rewards will make it worth while.

Howard Barlow
05-10-2003, 6:47 PM
Congratulations, Aaron! I proud of you, and happy for you.

Now, stand right there, no, a little more to the right, there. Ok, tell everyone what you have learned. Don't leave anything out!:p

Dr. Zack Jennings
05-10-2003, 7:09 PM
What Happens Now? I'm already impressed with you computer skills. Do you have a job waiting? Grad School? Inquiring minds want to know.

Von Bickley
05-10-2003, 10:44 PM
Aaron,

Congratulations on this major achievement in your life.

Perry Schmidt
05-12-2003, 1:32 AM
Congrats Aaron!! Way to go! *sniff* I remember those days...a LONG time ago :) But good times.

So what's next for you? Where you headed now?? Where ever it is good luck!

Perry

Steve Nelson
05-12-2003, 10:44 AM
Congratulations Aaron !!!

Randy Gleckler
05-12-2003, 11:15 AM
Congrats Aaron,

Great job... Takes a lot of hard work but well worth it.

Tom Sweeney
05-12-2003, 4:29 PM
& here I thought we hadn't seen much of you around the creek because you were busy partying & chasing girls -- & here all along you were going to college - Oh wait a minute they're the same thing :D

Major Props Dude! We're all proud of you & we will all be able to say we knew you when :cool:

Carl Eyman
05-12-2003, 4:57 PM
Heartfelt congratulations. You did the right thing, you'll never regret it, Now the tough part starts. Know you didn't want to hear that; neither did I 56 years ago, but its true. HOWEVER, it would be even tougher w/o that piece of a sheep. Way to go.

Bruce Page
05-12-2003, 5:49 PM
Congratulations Aaron!
That is an accomplishment to be proud of indeed! My daughter was just accepted into Pharmacology Doctorate School, which means in four more years I’ll have to address her as “Doctor” – yeah, like that’s going to happen!

Good Luck!

Jackie Outten
05-13-2003, 7:59 AM
Originally posted by Bruce Page
Congratulations Aaron!
That is an accomplishment to be proud of indeed! My daughter was just accepted into Pharmacology Doctorate School, which means in four more years I’ll have to address her as “Doctor” – yeah, like that’s going to happen!

Good Luck!

Hi Bruce,

Congratulations on your's daughters acceptance to Pharmacy School. Our daughter Kathy has been accepted to Pharmacy School at the Medical College of Virginia for the Fall. She graduated with Aaron on Saturday with a BS in Biology and a minor in Chemistry.

We'll have to compare notes about pharmacy school.

Jackie

Bruce Page
05-13-2003, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Jackie Outten
Hi Bruce,

Congratulations on your's daughters acceptance to Pharmacy School. Our daughter Kathy has been accepted to Pharmacy School at the Medical College of Virginia for the Fall. She graduated with Aaron on Saturday with a BS in Biology and a minor in Chemistry.

We'll have to compare notes about pharmacy school.

Jackie

Jackie,
Congratulations to you & your daughter too! Lauren will be attending the University of New Mexico, also in the fall. I wish that I had her study ethic & perseverance when I was her age!

Roger Fitzsimonds
05-13-2003, 12:29 PM
Congratulations Aaron

Jim Young
05-14-2003, 8:52 PM
Way to go Aaron, now go get a job and quit playin around.

Dave Avery
05-15-2003, 9:32 PM
20 years almost to the day for me - I wouldn't have recognized the milestone if I hadn't notice your post.

Congratulations, and a bit of advice.... 20 years will go by in a flash - make the most of the time you're graciously granted, because time is the one thing you surely can't get back.