PDA

View Full Version : Ordered my Ressail x700. Have 2 other china lasers at work.

Clark Pace
05-01-2013, 3:16 PM
Just a quick note about my self. I have around 8 years of laser engraving experience under my belt. 7 of those years were with Universal lasers. This last year I've been introduced to China lasers. I actually work at place that owns two of them. I've gotten pretty familiar with them as I was hired to run both of them.

Hi. Well I ordered my Redsail x700. I'll keep you posted on my experiecce. It will be interesting to see how well it works. I used to own 2 universal lasers many years ago. This is not my first experience with China lasers though. I have one of those ebay mini lasers that go for around $800 USD for home. At work I also run a Hamna 3' x 4' laser, and a Gweike 2400mm x 1200mm laser system. So I am very interested to see how the quality of the red sail stands up.

My experience with the Hamna laser is as follows. Etches fine(very slow), and does not give a great cut. I do like the PHCAD software. It's not corel draw, but it handle file formats well. The gweike handles cuts great. Pretty smooth, but the lasercut software is not as friendly with vector formats. It does however laser etch extremely fast.

Well I'll message more when I get my laser.

P.S. So far redsail has been good to communicate with.

Lucy Lee
05-01-2013, 9:35 PM
Hi Clark Pace,
Congratulation for new laser,
Best Regards