PDA

View Full Version : Pad printer

Joe Hillmann
04-25-2013, 8:35 PM
I had a request for the file to cut the parts for a pad printer I made. I can't figure out how to put an attachment on a PM so I am posting it here.

Right now I don't remember how this goes together, I broke it into 10 sub assemblies and tried to describe what they are. Next week I will put up pictures of the fully assembled printer and try to explain how it works. Hopefully that will be enough to assemble it.

Bill Cunningham
04-25-2013, 10:25 PM
Cool..thanks.. Looks interesting..

Walt Langhans
04-26-2013, 4:18 PM
You're killing me Joe! "no clue what these colored parts are", lol! What was the discussion about writing up the instructions before moving on to the next project.. :D

Chuck Stone
04-26-2013, 7:06 PM
this looks interesting.. but teasing!
What scale is this? What thickness material?
I'll wait for the pics, but dying to try it out..

Joe Hillmann
04-26-2013, 7:49 PM
It looks like it is set up for 1/4 plywood that is actually .207 or.212 thick. When I take pictures of the finished printer I will measure the thickness.

Joe Hillmann
04-26-2013, 7:53 PM
You're killing me Joe! "no clue what these colored parts are", lol! What was the discussion about writing up the instructions before moving on to the next project.. :D

From now on when ever I post a file here I will include a couple colored objects in it with a note saying "I have no idea what they are, maybe Walt can figure it out."

Chuck Stone
04-27-2013, 12:27 PM
From now on when ever I post a file here I will include a couple colored objects in it with a note saying "I have no idea what they are, maybe Walt can figure it out."

I approve of this message.

Walt Langhans
04-28-2013, 12:20 PM

Yeah like I don't already have enough to do... lol :)