An amazing feat...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA2KILHxPJ4

Pat Barry
04-22-2013, 5:42 PM
Fascinating...

Chris Kennedy
04-22-2013, 8:26 PM
Dross.

A total lack of evidence leads to the explanation that "we don't know, so the only explanation is some fantastic theory" of which there is no evidence.

Chris

Pat Barry
04-23-2013, 12:46 PM
I agree Chris. 10,000 years ago they could have cut and moved 800 to 1200 ton stone slabs with slave power, ropes and log rollers. I think people are over thinking this a bit, what with with the ancient astronaut theories. They could have used a herd of elephants to drag those slabs, after all, they had all the time in the world to do it. Its not like it happened overnight.

Larry Whitlow
04-24-2013, 3:40 PM
I agree Chris. 10,000 years ago they could have cut and moved 800 to 1200 ton stone slabs with slave power, ropes and log rollers. I think people are over thinking this a bit, what with with the ancient astronaut theories. They could have used a herd of elephants to drag those slabs, after all, they had all the time in the world to do it. Its not like it happened overnight.

Not elephants -- wooly mammoths. I liked it when one of the guys said it must have been a "special power place" for the space aliens. What the heck is he talking about.

Go to the thread below about "This person would have had some BIG tools". I think those guys must have built this place.

Chris Padilla
04-24-2013, 4:34 PM
The Force was used.