PDA

View Full Version : Test button for power supply?!!!

Balsanu Gabi
04-19-2013, 3:09 PM
Hi,

Since yesterday I have a strange problem, Everyting is working fine, but the tube doesnt fire. I check if:
- chiller is working;
- antifreeze is on rhight level;
- all tubes attached on laser are in position and not leaking;
- the water pump is working (if I squeeze one of the tubes the laser start complaining);
- mechanically everything is moving normal (reset is working and both axes are moving corectlly);
- on the electronic side eveyting is green (execept a red blinkig led from the right side which is connected to UDisk port);
- the up front pannel - everything it looks right - except the ammeter which doset move when laser button is pressed;
- the reset red switches appear to work normally;
- I found and replace the fuse for the laser power supply.

Still nada...

I change emails with Yarde (Shenhui tech) and he suggested to push reset button on the laser power supply. I look everywhere but I didnt find that kind of button.

Can anyone with a Shenhui (80watt) tell where is that button?
Also something else to check?

Thank you
Gabi

P.S.
Thank you for all answers to my other threads260434

Bruce Dorworth
04-19-2013, 8:50 PM
I am going through the same thing right now. Same thing, everything is ok except no laser. Well, after talking to the manufacture of my laser I determined that my 12v power supply was fried. This would be the second unit from the right. You should be able the check the wires at the bottom for a voltage. Is the fan on your main power supply(first box from the right)working?

Bruce

Lucy Lee
04-19-2013, 9:46 PM
Hi
see enclosed photo ,is this button?

Hi,

Since yesterday I have a strange problem, Everyting is working fine, but the tube doesnt fire. I check if:
- chiller is working;
- antifreeze is on rhight level;
- all tubes attached on laser are in position and not leaking;
- the water pump is working (if I squeeze one of the tubes the laser start complaining);
- mechanically everything is moving normal (reset is working and both axes are moving corectlly);
- on the electronic side eveyting is green (execept a red blinkig led from the right side which is connected to UDisk port);
- the up front pannel - everything it looks right - except the ammeter which doset move when laser button is pressed;
- the reset red switches appear to work normally;
- I found and replace the fuse for the laser power supply.

Still nada...

I change emails with Yarde (Shenhui tech) and he suggested to push reset button on the laser power supply. I look everywhere but I didnt find that kind of button.

Can anyone with a Shenhui (80watt) tell where is that button?
Also something else to check?

Thank you
Gabi

P.S.
Thank you for all answers to my other threads260434