PDA

View Full Version : Well, I Admit It, I've Been Despondent ...

Howard Rosenberg
02-17-2003, 2:29 PM
since I got wind of the impending demise of the Pond.
Went from checking in dozens oif times a day to once over the last four days. It's tough ... the Pond was home. The place I'd send a new hobbyist to visit. It was the first forum I ever saw. The tone was friendly, helpful, informative AND KNOWLEDGEABLE! not like other forums I was to visit afterwards.
This looks like a nice place to visit, and we've all gotta adjust to change, so I hope we can all grow together, perhaps on this forum can grow too.

Nice visiting here today.

All the best,

Ron Smith ... Richmond, VA
02-17-2003, 5:13 PM
The Pond was a special place for me also, but with all of the familiar faces jumping in the creek, it feels just like the pond except the waters clearer. Keith and Aaron are doing a great job getting things going and making people comfortable. Grab you a tube and lay back and enjoy the float trip.

Glenn Clabo
02-17-2003, 5:27 PM
I have to agree. I really didn't post much on the Pond cus I wasn't really doing wood working...just home remodeling. Now that I have the kitchen done...and The Creek is running...this is my first stop everyday and night before I hit the shop. These guys are doing one bang up job with the software and making everyone (we'll me anyways) welcome.
p.s. It's snowing so hard here I can't see the house across the street.

Phil Phelps
02-17-2003, 5:52 PM
..you'll be postin' up to your eyeballs. Home is where you make it. Wipe your feet on the matt first, please.;)

Howard Rosenberg
02-17-2003, 9:33 PM
nice to see your name up here!

W.C. Turner
02-18-2003, 1:38 AM
Pond, what Pond? Memory's fading already. All I remember is heading "Down to the Creek" Getting that homey, home boy feeling more everyday!! Really getting laid back.