PDA

View Full Version : Pre-delivery gloat

Maurice Ungaro
05-12-2005, 3:03 PM
Just got a call today from Redmond! My Delta X5 14" Bandsaw arrived in their warehouse, and is ready for pick-up!

I think I'm gonna be sick tomorrow afternoon.

David Fried
05-12-2005, 3:37 PM
You look deathly ill to me! Take a bandsaw and call me in the morning.
Better yet, post pics!

Congrats!!!

Tim Morton
05-12-2005, 3:39 PM
Perfect timeing for the weekend!!! Did you buy new or refurbished? I see they have the refurbished 14" X5 on sale this week....$649. FWIW.:cool:

John Cavanaugh
05-12-2005, 3:45 PM
Perfect timeing for the weekend!!! Did you buy new or refurbished? I see they have the refurbished 14" X5 on sale this week....$649. FWIW.:cool:

Uh oh. If he didnt buy the refurb and paid a lot more, he might actually get sick... :(

--
John Cavanaugh

Maurice Ungaro
05-12-2005, 4:24 PM
Tim & John,
It's even better than the refurb price. I had purchased the complete saw that Tim had bought the upper to, for $489. When I went in to pick it up about a month ago, they told me of their goof-up, in that they had SOLD my already purchased saw. This is how Redmond makes up for such mistakes- they upgrade you at no charge! Oops....now maybe Tim is getting sick......

Gotta love Redmond!

Tim Morton
05-12-2005, 4:30 PM
Tim & John,
It's even better than the refurb price. I had purchased the complete saw that Tim had bought the upper to, for $489. When I went in to pick it up about a month ago, they told me of their goof-up, in that they had SOLD my already purchased saw. This is how Redmond makes up for such mistakes- they upgrade you at no charge! Oops....now maybe Tim is getting sick......

Gotta love Redmond!

Youre lucky ken has a no curse word policy*LOL*.....I thought I remember you saying that you got a nice swap out to the X5....cool beans!!! I love my saw, but I see the benefit to the quick releae...I am still learning to take the tension off and then re-tension it before using....congrats again man!!!