PDA

View Full Version : Glass Vase Supplier

Liesl Dexheimer
04-05-2013, 12:54 PM
Does anyone know where I can buy glass vases? I've already looked at quite a few suppliers including Glass Graphics, Classic Medallics, Creative Gifts & Marco to name a few. I have a customer who is looking for something relatively simple (no cut glass) and around $50. I'm leaning towards Macy's or Pier 1 at this point. Very hard to find something within that price and something that can be lasered.

What's the chance that this will rotate on an Epilog rotary attachment?

http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod12/dw/image/v2/AACI_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-Mikasa-Site/Sites-lifetime_catalog/default/v1365145180436/images/0/5093306.jpg?sw=465&sfrm=jpg

Martin Boekers
04-07-2013, 2:34 PM
I'd say no to fitting into Epilog's rotary, I have had similar vases come in for engraving, I used to send them to a local sand etcher, they went
out of business, so now I send them to a local jewelry shop.

Just thought I'd throw this out.....There are a handful of Glass Blowers in the St. Louis Area. You may check to see if there are any close to you,
it may be a good contact...

Liesl Dexheimer
04-08-2013, 8:16 AM
Good suggestion, the thought did run through my mind about glass blowers. I also have been looking at Crystal Blanc & Topmost.

This vase looks nice but I'm not sure if it will successfully engrave...any thoughts?...