PDA

View Full Version : Grizzly coupon code

Bill Holland
04-05-2013, 10:38 AM
Hello all, I am new to this forum but not to woodworking- I see some familiar faces that I know from another woodworking forum. :)

Anyone have a Grizzly coupon code they do not plan on using? I want to get one of the new 17" anniversary bandsaws sure would be nice to stack a 10% off to save me the shipping cost.

Thanks,
Bill

James White
04-05-2013, 8:39 PM
I would also like to get in line for a code that is not being used. I finally got the go ahead for a cyclone dust collector and 10% off will help with the sting.

Regards,
James

Wade Lippman
04-05-2013, 9:23 PM
Hello all, I am new to this forum but not to woodworking- I see some familiar faces that I know from another woodworking forum. :)

Anyone have a Grizzly coupon code they do not plan on using? I want to get one of the new 17" anniversary bandsaws sure would be nice to stack a 10% off to save me the shipping cost.

Thanks,
Bill

I need one also, but would be happy if someone would just tell me where they come from.

Bill Holland
04-05-2013, 9:24 PM
Woodworker Journal magazine to select people & there have also been some inside newest Grizzly catalog but there was not one in mine.

Bill

Wade Lippman
04-05-2013, 10:46 PM
Woodworker Journal magazine to select people & there have also been some inside newest Grizzly catalog but there was not one in mine.

Bill

Nor mine, but at least I know now; thanks.

Jeff Smi
05-08-2013, 8:34 PM
I'd also like to get in-line for a coupon. I already used my 5% coupon code for a G0490X, now its time to get a dust collector.

Matt Day
05-08-2013, 8:40 PM
I think they expired 4/30.

Jeff Smi
05-11-2013, 9:46 PM
The 5% coupon I had was on the back of the 30th Anniversary catalog, it looks like its good tell December 31 2013. Was hoping someone else might of got lucky enough to receive a catalog with a coupon code on it.

James White
05-12-2013, 10:35 AM
If that's the case. I would like to say I am still in the market for a code. I am surprised there hasn't been more sharing this time around. I hope it is because everyone is getting new equipment.

Fingers crossed,
James