PDA

View Full Version : Came home sick today

Anthony Diodati
04-01-2013, 5:47 PM
Guess I should have stayed home, but anyways, came home at noon. I work going around putting up street signs.
Laying there, watching some old sit coms, Fall asleep 3 or 4 times, I am goofy, don't you know I am dreaming about those stupid signs.
No wonder I get sick.
Thanks,
Tony

ray hampton
04-01-2013, 7:49 PM
get well soon

Michael Dunn
04-01-2013, 8:09 PM
I'm unemployed. Or rather, "between jobs"... I watched Curious George most of the day. (My youngest two kids had tonsils and adnoids removed and tubes in their eardrums. Otherwise, I'd've been in the shop.

Hijacked... Sorry.

Anthony Diodati
12-13-2014, 11:53 PM
actually, 2 months later ( late june, 2013 ) found growth in my colon, turned out to be cancer after they took it out, long story, and 6 months of chemo, 3 operations,,
Just praying it don't come back.
last CT and CEA blood test looks good so far.
Two people I knew from Chemo treatments did not make it.

Harold Burrell
12-14-2014, 5:59 AM
actually, 2 months later ( late june, 2013 ) found growth in my colon, turned out to be cancer after they took it out, long story, and 6 months of chemo, 3 operations,,
Just praying it don't come back.
last CT and CEA blood test looks good so far.
Two people I knew from Chemo treatments did not make it.

Wow...:eek:

Sorry to hear this. Ouch...sounds like you've had a rough way to go. I'll be praying for you, my friend.

Frederick Skelly
12-14-2014, 7:43 AM
Glad to hear youre through the treatments and doing better!
Fred

ken masoumi
12-14-2014, 10:14 AM
Anthony,I am glad you found the strength and the support you needed to fight back,sounds like you are on your way to recovery.

Anthony Diodati
12-14-2014, 12:14 PM
I hope so, (on your way to recovery)
Thanks for the prayers and replies and support,
I forgot about this thread. Found it last night looking for my Oliver lathe VFD thread.

This time, going with a tread mill motor and controller for the Logan metal lathe.
also doing the leadscrew drive, with a wiper motor and a PWM unit and power supply.
At least I was able to buy my Unisaw, sight un- seen from the hospital, l think l wrote about. It turned out to be a good one.
Saw was Single phase, 1 hp Bullet motor, 220 volt. and plug and play.
bearings, new belts, painted,
Got it for a little under $600.00, had a Bies from the Lowes deal a few years back, and sold the jet loc for $100.00

Ken Fitzgerald
12-14-2014, 12:48 PM
Anthony,

Glad to hear about your tool scores!

Even happier to hear about your recovery! Here's wishing the absolute best for you!

Anthony Diodati
12-14-2014, 1:55 PM
thanks ken, appreciate it

Rick Potter
12-16-2014, 3:55 AM
Congrats, and hang in there Anthony. Funny you should mention that Beis deal. I got in on that too.

Anthony Diodati
12-16-2014, 2:26 PM
Thanks Rick, Yeah, I "sat on it" for about 5 years.